DIMANIYAT ISLAND TOUR
Enjoy a scenic boat ride from Muscat to the UNESCO-protected Dimaniyat Islands. Swim with and marvel at the marine life and beautiful corals. Snorkel in two different locations, and stay refreshed with an included lunch box, soft drinks, and water.
Tour Duration: 6 Hrs (including pick up and drop off time)
- Snorkel off the Dimaniyat Islands, one of the most beautiful nature reserves in Oman
- Explore several kinds of rare coral reefs up-close in a UNESCO-protected natural site
- Swim among many large turtles, many of which lay their eggs on the islands
- Be on the lookout for other amazing marine life, such as sharks, eels, and dolphins
Discover one of the jewels of Oman, the Dimaniyat Islands, on a boat tour from Muscat. Snorkel in a beautiful, UNESCO-protected nature reserve and admire the abundant sea life.
Begin your day with pickup anywhere in Muscat before the Al Seeb area and transfer to the marina for the 70-kilometer (43.5-mile) journey northwest to the Dimaniyat Islands. Onboard, enjoy the scenic views of Muscat and the coastline, as well as unlimited soft drinks and water.
Once at the Dimaniyat Islands, explore the nature reserve and stop in two different places for snorkeling. Keep your eyes peeled for sea turtles, corals, and, if you’re lucky, sharks, eels, and dolphins. Have the chance to find Nemos (clownfish) and see other different species of colored fish, too.
- Dimaniyat Islands permits
- Transfer from the cruise ship outside the port.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch box
- Soft drinks and water onboard
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Pickup time is around 8 AM but can vary depending upon your hotel location, cruise ship arrival time, or flight arrival time
- You will receive an email after your booking with confirmation of your pickup time so, if possible, please confirm your pickup location and cruise ship/flight arrival time during booking
- Please show up on time at your pickup point
- The trip is subject to cancelation for weather conditions without prior notice
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended